This section is for your Parent Council. They should write a brief summary introducing themselves and their aims.
Includes in this section:
- List of all Parent Council Members and their roles were applicable
- Contact details of the Parent Council
- Copy of the constitution
They could use the section to inform parents of information or to ask parents for their ideas/opinions etc.
Links which might be useful to include in this section:
- Scottish Parent Teacher Council – SPTC is the national organization for parents’ groups in Scottish schools. They offer help and advice to all parents.
- National Parent Forum of Scotland – The NPFS was set up to give Parent Councils and Parents an opportunity to discuss and raise educational issues of mutual interest or concerns at a national level.
- ParentZone – a useful site for all parents and carers.